Very good!

Posted by happydays on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so good!!! love it. Have ordered more of this and other spicepaste from Kitchens of India.

Delicious, authentic taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This curry was yummy, the best homemade sauce I've tasted in a few years

카레에서 커리로 바꾸다.

Posted by ienvyou on May 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

그동안 달달한 카레만 먹다가 인도느낌 물씬나는 커리를 먹으니 좋네요.버터들어간게 좀더 부드럽고, 향신료 냄새도 덜하네요. 팬에 버터 두르고 닭고기랑 채소 볶다가 우유나 물 넣고 커리넣으면 끝. 약간 커리가 적다싶으면 커리가루 추가해도 되네요.^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

WAAAAYYYYYY too salty. Won't buy again. No doubt the salt is the bad kind; white sugar's and flour's cheap, evil cousin.

Amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

This curry is anazing this my first time to try curry and I will eat it again

YUMMY CURRY ♥ Click on my username for helpful tips & reviews! ♥

Posted by VivaVita on June 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really tasty! It has a slight spicy kick to it. I've eaten all kinds of authentic Asian food and this doesn't disappoint, considering that it comes in a packet. Tastes good with meat and added potatoes with bread to dip as well. It is also really fuss free and easy to prepare and is nice with or without adding butter. ======================================================================================================= If you like my review, please click ‘Yes’ below the review. Thank you!

Not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is not bad for those who time to time want to cook something inndian and spicy. But for real gourmands of indian kitchen the taste is poor. When I am cooking by myself without this ready blend I get the more rich taste and flavor.

Posted by ShelleyP on June 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the nicest butter chicken mixes I've used and it's very easy - just add butter and water, and cream if desired at the end. It's spicy without being overly hot, and the flavour is "almost" as good as my favourite Indian restaurant. Good price too.

The price has doubled!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great curry, but I won't be buying anymore--it was less than two bucks, but now it's nearly four. I recommend you find a lower price alternative elsewhere, or order the ingredients here to make your own.

Great butter chicken - good spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying these Kitchens of India curry pasts now from iHerb for quite some time. All of the curry paste range is excellent in my opinion and I would recommend trying them if you like making a quick curry with excellent taste. If you make butter chicken because you don't like spice this one may not be for you - it is really quite spicy for a butter chicken. I love it!!