used for recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to test glutamine out. I did not notice any real effects, but I am not a heavy body-builder, more of a runner. What I did notice is that I recovered much better after a very long run (7+ miles). Sometimes after a run of this length I would "crash" and feel like I had to sleep or just very low energy, a bad mental state. Eating correctly before/after also will help but I found these capsules to noticeably decrease this problem.

L Gultamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This products are really good, a lot of my customers are using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality L-Glutamine to repair Leaky Gut. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

Get Essential for the body and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you don't have time to make bone broth, you can consider this. To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5 to 20% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by DISC0UN by enter YEN 1349 on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 20% less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

A good size

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this 30 minutes before eating breakfast and again before lunch 500mg as prescribed by Nicholas Perricone, M.D. in his book The Wrinkle Cure. Page 135 of his book lists this daily supplement. I have been taking it along with the other supplements in the book since 2001. People can not believe my age I should be retired by now but I am still working and I have no medical conditions that requires medicine or doctors care. The pill is easy to swallow just wet it down with water in your mouth and then swallow. It is white powder in a clear capsule under an inch in size.

Like this!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

reccomended by my therapist.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best for the muscle growth.