Nice at first but then..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only 1/3 of the bag is filled with actually sweet and nice chewy pieces. The rest are dull, sour/butter, wayyyy too hard to properly chew and enjoy. I was happy with it at first then I realised that the remaining pieces were just disappointing. Sad to say I would never buy this again.

Mostly dud pieces with the odd tease of a yummy piece

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

There were some delicious pieces of mango in there, but the majority were quite unpleasant. It was pretty easy to tell the good ones from the bad, as the majority of the time the unpleasant tasting ones were a lot more brown. If the bag was full of the delicious pieces I would highly recommend, but definitely a disappointment

2nd Chance Given - Not Repurchasing Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this dried mango, but the last 2 packs I got were really dried and hard, lost the chewy texture and natural flavor. Now it just taste like a cardboard once soaked in artificial mango juice. Please bring back the old formula if you have changed anything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My husband and I love this product. Our dog also - itty bitty pieces - a few. We will eat one of two pieces of this for desert.

Food Products And Quick Delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Food Products And Quick Delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Buying it all the time and it is really pleasure for such mango-lover as I am :)

Mango Slices

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great taste , very natural , I love this product , though it could be cheaper ..

My top choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a latte without them this month so far. Great quality for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, no additives

Best Dried Mango ever! Must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourate dried mango snacks and it tastes very much alike the ones that my mom made it on her own. Very natural taste & smells. If only it is cheaper! Anyway, I have recommended to lots of my friends.