Nice at first but then..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only 1/3 of the bag is filled with actually sweet and nice chewy pieces. The rest are dull, sour/butter, wayyyy too hard to properly chew and enjoy. I was happy with it at first then I realised that the remaining pieces were just disappointing. Sad to say I would never buy this again.

Mostly dud pieces with the odd tease of a yummy piece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There were some delicious pieces of mango in there, but the majority were quite unpleasant. It was pretty easy to tell the good ones from the bad, as the majority of the time the unpleasant tasting ones were a lot more brown. If the bag was full of the delicious pieces I would highly recommend, but definitely a disappointment

2nd Chance Given - Not Repurchasing Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this dried mango, but the last 2 packs I got were really dried and hard, lost the chewy texture and natural flavor. Now it just taste like a cardboard once soaked in artificial mango juice. Please bring back the old formula if you have changed anything!

My top choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a latte without them this month so far. Great quality for the price.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, no additives

Best Dried Mango ever! Must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourate dried mango snacks and it tastes very much alike the ones that my mom made it on her own. Very natural taste & smells. If only it is cheaper! Anyway, I have recommended to lots of my friends.

Great taste, very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Real pleasure! Very sweet! The best I've tried!

mangoes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love them - not sugary and sweet enough

Best dried mangoes we have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These certified organic dried mango pieces are absolutely delicious, a little bit sour and sweet. They are our go to snack when watching movies etc. Wish they came in a bigger bag because they run out so fast

Food Orgasm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really, food Orgasm. They are so tasty! I cannot stop from eating the whole pack each time. Pricey, but worth it. No sugar, super healthy. Just try, you won't be disappointed!!