Absolutely a must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not expect anything miraculous but now have been very impressed by significant improvement in skin's elasticity and reduction in pore sizes, few dried eczema like spots on face are also disappearing.Only have used the creme around one week at night after wiping face clean with baby wipes. Creme not sticky and skin feels fresh and soft. Looking forward to continuous use and see the improvement. Definitely a great product.

Light, hydrating, healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has the coolest texture - soft, almost stringy, and very, very creamy. It has almost no smell, and applies like a dream. While it isn't the most occlusive moisturizer, I have been using it as a light lotion before applying my sunscreen or night cream, and I have noticed that my blemishes are healing faster since I started using it. So much snail.

Revived my lifeless skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have heard a lot about snail cream but never dare try until now. This stuff works like magic on my skin. Easily absorbed and my dry skin comes alive after just 3 days of use. Will be stocking up so as to avoid disappointment.

Light but highly moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked wonders on my dry sensitive skin. It absorbs easily which has made it a fantastic day cream. I've gotten many compliments on my skin since I first used it. Would highly recommend. It's also a nice conversation starter.!' 'What are you using on your skin?'' ''92% snail extract *wink*'' ''...Okay.'' Maybe not the last part.

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the consistency, spreads easily and not too thick. Quite moisturising.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this for 1 week morning and evenibg, after reading all the top rewiews. Maybe skin felt a litte bit more plumped, not sure. Had to quit after one week as I got terrible breakouts, and do not dare to start use again.

So over rated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and this product made me break out terribly. It did nothing good to my skin and it doesnt even moisturize.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin is mixed and i'm 55 - the product is just amazing for me - i do feel and see that the skin tone is more even and the skin is less shiny. definitely will by again!

Awasome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product.It is my favorite so far.The texture is so light,and it absorbs so fast into my skin.I have a normal type of skin.And after a few days of using it, I notice that my skin is getting an even color and a little brightness.I love it,and definitely going to buy it again,and more products with snail mucus in it.

swietny krem , polecam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Swietny produkt, skora po jego uzyciu jest jak pupcia niemowlaka,naprawde wart kazdej zlotowki.