So over rated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and this product made me break out terribly. It did nothing good to my skin and it doesnt even moisturize.

It does nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel this product can't be absorb to the skin it just form the plastic film on top

Horrible - skin felt dry after

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

For some reason the words 'snail' and 'repair' made me think the product would be super moisturizing. Couldn't be more wrong. Reminded me of those sad body lotions provided in a cheap hotel (watery, non-absorbent, drying...). Major thumbs down and a grand 'booooo' from both me and my husband (to whom I tried to pawn off).

Don’t Even Want To Give One Star

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I live in korea , and this product was from KOREA. I wish u guys mentioned where the products are from because i dont want to pay shipping fees for the things i can get right here. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I NEVER HEARD OF THE BRAND.

Not correct ingredients on the photo of the product. Contains Disodium EDTA, PPG/PEG

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I spent some time on the website to carefully read all ingredients of this cream to make sure that I can use it. When I received it I found out that theres Disodium EDTA and PEG in the ingredients, that was NOT stated on the ingredients on the photo nor in the description. I take cynk, iron suplements so for me having cosmetics with EDTA can have really harmful impact on my health. So iherb whats going on?? I am really dissapointed.

Den hjälpte inte mig

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Jag fått finner när jag har använt den kräm

Broke me out very badly

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be aware this broke me out very badly and I have sensitive skin , had many expectations after reading so many positive reviews but this didn’t work out for me

Not for mature skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very light cream, make my wrinkles around eyes more visible and deeper few minutes after use, probably not for mature skin like mine.

Broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I previously used the black one and I loved it but this one broke me out a lot

Not as good as people say it is..

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product dries my skin and breaks me out. I have combo skin, btw.

1 2