Best used as part of your routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On its own I was underwhelmed, but when paired with a good skincare regime this Snail Repair Cream really hydrated the skin without leaving it greasy or oily. I found that using it with hyaluronic acid made a big difference, I use it as a second-last step before an occlusive moisturiser because it really boosts hydration but has a slightly sticky finish. I think this product would be great for all skin types!

Not as effective as I hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does feel like an okay moisturising but it's no miracle cream. Doesn't break out my skin. Ok for price but can be better.

Remove Redness Completely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This seems like a serum you want to put before your daily cream because it makes your face completely dry. However it removes any redness from your face, makes it even and smooth. Very interesting product.

Honest Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ok so, I’ve read the reviews here but I will share my own experience; -It’s not sticky or tacky -Does not have any smell - Color is transparent-y / white - Consistency is light and semi-gel / water-ish - Lightly tightens skin - Makes the skin feel (fed) - fades away in few hours Overall, an ok product, still waiting to see major results ... I like using it after I come home and washed all my make up off that’s when I feel it’s working .

Cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use it on face and body. Absorb quickly

Good moisturizer, not more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great cream, I didn't notice any of my acne scars or dark spots fading away but it's an overall good moisturizer and doesn't make me breakout

meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

meh

Not suitable for dryskin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's too light so I use rose hip oil and moisturizer.