Absorbs quickly

Posted by sugarcrusted on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is meant to be used before your normal moisturizers. It is well formulated: it is very lightweight, absorbs quickly, and gives my skin an instant surge of moisture. However, that is not long lasting, so I layer it up with another facial oil or cream afterwards. It leaves my skin supple and smooth. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin unless I have open wounds - it stings a little. Doesn't improve my skin inflammation though. Just a nice moisturizer that hydrates.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm still on my first jar but I think I'll get it again. It moisturisers well, absorbs quickly, is a good price and, works as well as any moisturiser I've ever bought - even the really expensive ones.

So-So

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's very watery. leave a thin layer on skin after a whole night sleep in air-conditioning.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok for oily skin. don't buy it if you have dry skin.

Nhttps://au.iherb.com/pr/Mizon-All-In-One-Snail-Repair-Cream-2-53-oz-75-ml/68533

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Great primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't really see a difference on my skin since using it. But I found out it's a great primer for your foundation. Let it get a bit sticky after aplaying it.

Eexcellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cream is easy to spread, long lasting, helps reduce wrinkles. The skin is refreshed after use.