Absolutely a must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not expect anything miraculous but now have been very impressed by significant improvement in skin's elasticity and reduction in pore sizes, few dried eczema like spots on face are also disappearing.Only have used the creme around one week at night after wiping face clean with baby wipes. Creme not sticky and skin feels fresh and soft. Looking forward to continuous use and see the improvement. Definitely a great product.

Light, hydrating, healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has the coolest texture - soft, almost stringy, and very, very creamy. It has almost no smell, and applies like a dream. While it isn't the most occlusive moisturizer, I have been using it as a light lotion before applying my sunscreen or night cream, and I have noticed that my blemishes are healing faster since I started using it. So much snail.

Light but highly moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked wonders on my dry sensitive skin. It absorbs easily which has made it a fantastic day cream. I've gotten many compliments on my skin since I first used it. Would highly recommend. It's also a nice conversation starter.!' 'What are you using on your skin?'' ''92% snail extract *wink*'' ''...Okay.'' Maybe not the last part.

Revived my lifeless skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have heard a lot about snail cream but never dare try until now. This stuff works like magic on my skin. Easily absorbed and my dry skin comes alive after just 3 days of use. Will be stocking up so as to avoid disappointment.

Love!

Posted by AllisonAikman on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was kind of creeped out by this whole trend but too curious not to try it! For the price I figured it would at the least be a good story! But I was pleasantly surprised! I was firstly worried about the smell, but it is a light pleasant smell. Then I worried about the texture, which is a little weird but I can get past it pretty fast. It is really firming and absorbs fast! Will be using until gone and purchasing again!

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin is mixed and i'm 55 - the product is just amazing for me - i do feel and see that the skin tone is more even and the skin is less shiny. definitely will by again!

Mizon snail repair cream awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mizon snail cream is awesome. Excellent product I'm very happy with it. Excellent for spots on your face blemishes. It works wonders I'm very happy and would by again 5stars from me

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the consistency, spreads easily and not too thick. Quite moisturising.

Good Hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night daily and I notice how it helps keeps my skin supple and smooth. Provides good hydration and suitable for humidity.

Gift for Ma

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother is 68 and she swears by this face cream. She used to use the one touting 7 benefits -- but she's since switched and attests that this is superior. She's on her 2nd tub of this.