Absolutely a must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not expect anything miraculous but now have been very impressed by significant improvement in skin's elasticity and reduction in pore sizes, few dried eczema like spots on face are also disappearing.Only have used the creme around one week at night after wiping face clean with baby wipes. Creme not sticky and skin feels fresh and soft. Looking forward to continuous use and see the improvement. Definitely a great product.

Light, hydrating, healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has the coolest texture - soft, almost stringy, and very, very creamy. It has almost no smell, and applies like a dream. While it isn't the most occlusive moisturizer, I have been using it as a light lotion before applying my sunscreen or night cream, and I have noticed that my blemishes are healing faster since I started using it. So much snail.

Revived my lifeless skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have heard a lot about snail cream but never dare try until now. This stuff works like magic on my skin. Easily absorbed and my dry skin comes alive after just 3 days of use. Will be stocking up so as to avoid disappointment.

Light but highly moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked wonders on my dry sensitive skin. It absorbs easily which has made it a fantastic day cream. I've gotten many compliments on my skin since I first used it. Would highly recommend. It's also a nice conversation starter.!' 'What are you using on your skin?'' ''92% snail extract *wink*'' ''...Okay.'' Maybe not the last part.

קרם חובה!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

קרם מעולה. משתמשת לאחר סרום ולפני קרם פנים. מעולה לאזורים מגורים, פצעונים...מרקם נעים ונספג במהירות.. בהחלט ארכוש שוב.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin is mixed and i'm 55 - the product is just amazing for me - i do feel and see that the skin tone is more even and the skin is less shiny. definitely will by again!

Love!

Posted by AllisonAikman on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was kind of creeped out by this whole trend but too curious not to try it! For the price I figured it would at the least be a good story! But I was pleasantly surprised! I was firstly worried about the smell, but it is a light pleasant smell. Then I worried about the texture, which is a little weird but I can get past it pretty fast. It is really firming and absorbs fast! Will be using until gone and purchasing again!

Mizon snail repair cream awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mizon snail cream is awesome. Excellent product I'm very happy with it. Excellent for spots on your face blemishes. It works wonders I'm very happy and would by again 5stars from me

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the consistency, spreads easily and not too thick. Quite moisturising.

AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE I WANT TO GIVE TO MY HUSBAND AND WHEN IT CAME I TRY TO USE IT WITH MY HUBBY ,I WAS SURPRISED BY THE RESULT BECAUSE IT REALLY MAKE YOUR FACE SMOOTH LOOKING MORE YOUNG AND HEALTHY FOR ONLY 1 DAY I USED I SAW THE RESULT AND THE NEXT DAY I USED AGAIN AND REALLY I LOVE IT!I WISH I ORDER 2 PCS ,BUT NOW I JUST ORDER AGAIN.ANY BLEMISHES IN YOUR FACE WILL FADE AWAY AND IT IS SMOOTH TO TOUCH AND FRESH TO LOOK.I LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!I USED IT WITH THE SNAIL FACIAL FOAM.