SGD

Absolutely a must try!

Posted by 5560501206997790137 on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not expect anything miraculous but now have been very impressed by significant improvement in skin's elasticity and reduction in pore sizes, few dried eczema like spots on face are also disappearing.Only have used the creme around one week at night after wiping face clean with baby wipes. Creme not sticky and skin feels fresh and soft. Looking forward to continuous use and see the improvement. Definitely a great product.

Light, hydrating, healing

Posted by 5406138371923545714 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has the coolest texture - soft, almost stringy, and very, very creamy. It has almost no smell, and applies like a dream. While it isn't the most occlusive moisturizer, I have been using it as a light lotion before applying my sunscreen or night cream, and I have noticed that my blemishes are healing faster since I started using it. So much snail.

Revived my lifeless skin

Posted by Reviewer3079424 on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have heard a lot about snail cream but never dare try until now. This stuff works like magic on my skin. Easily absorbed and my dry skin comes alive after just 3 days of use. Will be stocking up so as to avoid disappointment.

Light but highly moisturizing!

Posted by 4621256607355077738 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked wonders on my dry sensitive skin. It absorbs easily which has made it a fantastic day cream. I've gotten many compliments on my skin since I first used it. Would highly recommend. It's also a nice conversation starter.!' 'What are you using on your skin?'' ''92% snail extract *wink*'' ''...Okay.'' Maybe not the last part.

swietny krem , polecam

Posted by 5369588248964115535 on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Swietny produkt, skora po jego uzyciu jest jak pupcia niemowlaka,naprawde wart kazdej zlotowki.

Great consistency. Leaves the skin glowing.

Posted by 5637657421485376621 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great consistency. Leaves the skin glowing and fresh.

My skin is radiant

Posted by 5426652164544922219 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just wash my face with organic soap and put on cream once in two days. Skin starts to look fresher and moistured. I don't use another cosmetics, so it's a clean result. So, no miracle, but very healthy view.

Good for oily skin

Posted by 5089471001764511300 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the consistency, spreads easily and not too thick. Quite moisturising.

Love!

Posted by AllisonAikman on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was kind of creeped out by this whole trend but too curious not to try it! For the price I figured it would at the least be a good story! But I was pleasantly surprised! I was firstly worried about the smell, but it is a light pleasant smell. Then I worried about the texture, which is a little weird but I can get past it pretty fast. It is really firming and absorbs fast! Will be using until gone and purchasing again!

Great product. I highly recommend it. for extra disxount (F F W 1 7 0) without spaces ,plz share it with ur friends thanks

Posted by 4682407260878964332 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase