Excellent Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! We have 9 children, 5 of them were really sick with a nasty chest cold (LOTS of coughing/sneezing/etc). I wanted to be proactive when my newborn daughter (7 months) started getting a runny nose/cough and it completely prevented her from ever fully getting whatever bug my other kids had. I love that you can use it safely with such a young baby.

D Lucyshyn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has always lessened the effects of colds on my children. As soon as they start sneezing I start using it. Their colds aren't as severe and don't last nearly as long if I don't use it. Because it is not sold in Canada anymore I was more than thrilled to see that iHerbs had it and could ship it to us. THANK YOU!

really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my son was feeling week , looks like he was getting flu . with one dropper before bed time and vuala he's jumping and playing around .I give to my daughter too , just for profilactic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All three of our kids love this product - it's great at relieving stuffy, runny noses and helping with general colds and sickies. We've used it for three years and always keep some on hand.

Helped my baby to get rid of constantly runny nose

Posted by FromCanada on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 1 year old was having problem with runny nose for more than 2 months, with green discharge. Our doctor even suggested antibiotics. Found this product here and started giving him as recommended every 20 minutes for 3 hours or so. Then went to 4 times a day. After 2 days no runny nose at all!! And no antibiotics needed. Since then, when he starts getting runny nose, I give him these drops and, usually, after 1-2 days he is fine.

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be good, my daughter likes taking it. She has a mild cold that seems to be going away already. The only thing I don't like is the combination of citric acid and sodium benzoate..for this reason I will not purchase again.

Wonderful product!

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonderful. It realy relieves headache, runny noses, reduces fever and helps with general colds and sickness. So I always keep a bottle in stock just in case. Чудесное средство! Действительно не только облегчает первые симптомы простуды у малышей, но также лечит и обладает антибактерицидным действием.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

好东西

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

买了好几瓶,常备的。 六个月以上的宝宝就可以用的感冒药, 顺势疗法,比较放心。感冒初期就用效果比较明显, 如果已经喝了一两天没效果就要及时上医院, 听听医生的建议还是比较好的

感觉还不错

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

我家宝宝感冒了2次,第一次是打针回来,一直有些流鼻涕,我妈给她吃的,4个小时才吃一次,没恶化,但是好转的有点慢。第二次是轻微流鼻涕,还是4个小时吃一次,就只吃了两次就没有再流了。