Good way to promote brain/eye health -!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 capsules daily throughout pregnancy and now during breastfeeding so my baby gets adequate DHA. This is now recommended as a supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding to decrease issues and is also thought to decrease issues such as allergies, eczema and attention deficit disorders in children. Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Took this all throughout my last 2 pregnancies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this through my last 2 pregnancies and did note that it helped with my mood swings, sugar and carb cravings, and helped keep my blood sugar level. Babies are lovely and well-developed, my middle child was an early talker and is very inquisitive and thoughtful. I suspect my 3rd will be the same. I think this is a great product. I would use it again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product throughout my pregnancy and so far I've got a healthy baby with me which im very blessed with. Not too sure if this helped but i get a lot of comments saying how alert my little baby is for a newborn. I only took this product and a prenatal supplement called Elevit throughout my pregnancy. Definitly worth taking as omega 3 is important for a babys brain development. I'm breastfeeding now and i still continue taking those two supplement.

Excellent for baby development

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this product throughout my first pregnancy and will continue to use in my second. My first baby is very bright and alert. The capsules are easy to swallow.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

thanks

Good DHA product and is good for brain development of the fetus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good DHA product and is good for brain development of the fetus

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does not have noticeable fish-oil aftertaste. I have bought my second bottle again and waiting for shipment. Hope it works well for my peanut!

item received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Price is definitely cheaper than anywhere I can find. Item arrive thru singpost in 7 days. I am from Singapore. Buy buy buy!!!

Happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used this product while pregnant and breastfeeding. Baby was born healthy, very alert and is very attentive.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's second purchase. Good.