Huile essentielle de tea tree

Posted by Audrey on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rien à redire, huile essentielle de tea tree pure et naturelle. Je l'utilise sur les imperfections, boutons etc. Satisfaite !

My second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to mix it with jojoba oil in 1:3 ratio to remove this scar. And it worked for me. Now I mix it with manuka honey (2tsp) and lavender oil (3drops) and Tea Tree Oil (3drops), add a bit aloe vera if too the paste is too thick. My skin looks clearer and the pimples got smaller too. You can try on this mask if you have breakouts!

Essential Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using in combination with Lemon Oil and White Vinegar with Pure water and a cleaner and spritzer for allergies. Seems to be a good product. So far very pleased.

Not the strongest

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

The One.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you're going to purchase one essential oil out of all of the thousands of essential oils to choose from, I would recommend tea tree oil. This essential oil helped me in high-school with acne, it seems to speed up the healing process on any cuts or sores and much much more! Currently we're using it as a natural repellant to help ward off ticks and fleas on our German Shorthair. Great product!

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.

Bad Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used (other brand) tea tree oil on and off for about 15 years on blemishes. I used this one on my face and my skin broke out in dermatitis. Now let me say, it may not be the product/brands fault, as I read that your skin can suddenly have a reaction to tea tree oil even after using it for years. I may be too scared to use tea tree oil ever again, but I am wondering if this brand sources low quality ingredients and that is why it could have caused the skin issue. I probably won't buy anything from this brand again.

great oil and pureرفعتوا سعره بشكل مبالغ فيه لذلك نجمه وحده فقط

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good and pure and amazing price i recommend to any person suffring from oily skin and also from insect bites ممتاز جدا ونقي وفعال للبشرة الدهنية والحبوب اوصي به وبقوة ولم اندم ابدا على شرائه

aucun effet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

aucun effet, n'a pas amélioré mes problèmes bronchiques

Good product

Posted by Superkoxy on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product, but a small size.