1 out of 3 Nuts Moldy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm just eating Brazil nuts for health reasons, just two have the DRA of selenium. Unfortunately, a third of these nuts have been exposed to moisture in shipping -- they look fine, but taste moldy :P Apparently, this is a common problem with internationally shipped nuts. I'll try another brand next time.

Love it!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are better than the other now foods brazil nuts. They are organic and non-gmo project verified. Also, they seem fresher.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Half of the nuts is moldy in the package !

Best Quality-for-Money for Brazil Nuts

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

These Brazil nuts are consistently the best quality-for-money out there. We use them a lot as they are high in selenium. Will continue to reorder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and tasted good. I kept them in the fridge to make them stay fresh longer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is difficult to find organic brazil nuts that are crunchy and flavorful...this is where I get them and I will order again when I run out.

Nice treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hadn't eaten brazil nuts since I was a child and we, as kids, picked these very large nuts out of the canned nut mix first. Then I needed several bites, now I can pop them in one go. They're good. Enough said.

Posted by JavaneseRupawan on April 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

And it is unsalted. I can eat this everyday as a snack. If only it's not as costly.

Healthy Delicious. Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor wants me to eat Organic Brazil nuts because they are so high in Selenium. I love the taste of these nuts, they are delicious.

Now Foods, Organic Brazil Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Top quality, not a single one rancid, although I ordered them to Europe.