Good everyday AHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this after applying BHA every night and it does a good job gently exfoliating my skin. Even though it has 5% glycolic acid, it doesn't have a low pH so you can use it often. It burns a little after application (my skin is still adjusting to AHA use), and the next morning my skin looks brighter. I'm excited to see long term results as to how this can help with my acne, large pores, and scare. Will update this review then. :) ALSO: It has a pretty strong floral fragrance but it fades after application so it's not a big deal. However, if you're sensitive to that, then beware.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got the product but it has many impurities Is it normal ??!

Toner arrived expired and unusable

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was really looking forward to trying this toner but it arrived expired. Even without checking the expiration date, I could see that the toner had gone bad so I'm not sure how it was shipped in this condition. Too scared to try purchasing another one, sadly.

Not Started Using

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Alpha-H liquid gold. Hopefully this is a cheaper alternative to that

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lot of people rave about this product - for good reason. It is really effective at giving your skin a soothing, gentle exfoliation, resulting in glowing skin. I really enjoy this and will repurchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great toner! For a long time I was looking for toner to give me an answer. Not to leave my face dry and lusterless. Pixie's toner is great. Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great, make my skin glow and look like i wear foundation.

Better textured skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me for so long but I was so hesitant to purchase it because I was so scare that it will irritate my skin since it is an acid based product. Now, I regret not to purchase it earlier. I felt an instant effect of better textured skin right the next morning when I wake up. I always use a moisturizing toner after applying the Pixi Glow Tonic just to balance the formula.

Clear glowy skin, improved complexion

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. Cleare dmy skin! Rarely get acne now. People have been complimenting my skin ever since I used this.

Amazing Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This toner brightened my complexion, got rid of small bumps and pimples in my face.

1 2 3 4