1-10 of 1907 total

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is one of the best products I have ever used. It completely rid me of 90% of my acne within 2 weeks and lightened the dark spots as well. Such a great price too! I will definitely be using this for a long time. Also a great spot treatment! Works wonders for cystic acne.

this product works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i am 27 years old and i have had problem acne since my youth. this is the first time i can actually say a product worked over night. my skin is on its way to becoming under control. this product was NOT harsh on my face. it left no puffiness at acne sight. i have VERY sensitive skin and i have had NO irritibilty whatsoever. i would recommend this product to anyone. i am not a fake blogger to rant or rave about this product. i am real person and i will continue to use this excellent product. its a great price for a large amount, try it for yourself.

Wish I could give zero stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has parabens and the ubiquitous and mysterious ingredient, "fragrance"

Great

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does helps dry up my pimples, and clear away blackheads.

It's good!

Posted by ditalv on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great performance (It cleans my pores and gives this tingly sensation which I like; can be used as a spot treatment as well) + Nice scent (minty and refreshing, like a toothpaste but I like it) + Cheap price!! What a shame it contains parabens...

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Methylparaben is such a herbal thing, you know…

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin with occasional blemishes and have been using this once or twice a week. No dramatic results but I do feel like it tightens pores and refreshes my skin. Washes off quite easily too!

Queen Helene Original Mint Julep Masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely fabulous mask! Cannot rave enough about it and it is so inexpensive! I not only use it as a mask for blackheads, when I have had a long night and want to look fresh etc but also as a SPOT treatment - it dramatically reduces speed and size of spots while not drying out surrounding skin. Love this product 2nd time I have ordered and will continue to do so.

Thought was good, healthy and safe

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good value, nice and natural, would order again. Just read that it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers. Won't use or buy again

Wonderful product for acne/blackheads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this every other week becuase I tend to get bad black or whiteheads. This can lead to lots of acne on my face. Most of my "acne" is due to bad air quality and allergies though. After washing my face and drying lightly with a towel, I slabber this stuff on my face. I know for some people with sensitive skin, it can have burning feeling. I do not use this on my cheeks, becuase I know I have sensitive skins on that area. I just use this on my forehead, nose, and chin areas. After leaving it on about 3-5 minutes, the stuff dries out, and then I wash off. I do lotion my face after washing this stuff off, to keep the moisture in. If your blackheads/whiteheads is not bad, I would not recommend using this, as this can be harsh to your skin if you do not need it. I use this in addition to other Queen Helene items, such as the Mud Masque and the Grapeseed Masque.

1-10 of 1907 total