I love these vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for 8 months now to get ready for pregnancy. My nails and hair are so strong. I will continue to use these vitamins forever. They are so balanced and I do not get sick from them.

Just Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are a great price, about 50% off from my local store. The also helped with my nausea, with the ginger and rose. I would recommend these to anyone.

Finally, a Prenatal that is do-able!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a different brand for about a month, and couldn't stand it anymore. I was having to take 4 large tablets a day, and could barely get one down without gagging. No problem with these at all, and I have been feeling great!!

Rainbow Light Vitamins - Midwife recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are the vitamins my midwife recommended, she said the majority of women do better on this type of prenatal then the other brands.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I compared quite a few prenatal products before settling on this one. Two main reasons are: 1) Only 1 pill needs to be taken, once a day. Most convenient. 2) It's an overall winner in terms of nutrition. With this, you don't really need other supplements as it covers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and in the right amounts. (Only calcium is a little low but then I was already taking separate calcium pills) Cost-wise it is average, but considering the coverage of nutrition it is good value for money. The tablet is rather big but still easy to consume (no after taste or smell). Good buy. Satisfied.

super vitamins with super food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cool vitamins and can be taken even on empty stomach. I really like it!!!

Improved Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There has been a big difference in my daily activity since I started taking Prenatal One. I have more energy and just feel better. I have recommended them to all my friends.

Pleased with these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to digest, have all the vitamins I was looking for, the only downside is that the actual pills are large and take some getting used to for swallowing.

Love these vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Rainbow Light for the last few months and am in the final trimester of my pregnancy. This is my third child. I used normal prenatal vitamins for my first two pregnancies (Materna, Jamieson, etc) and have felt so much better this pregnancy. I would recommend them to everyone!

Great choice, easy on stomach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried one of these from a friend and instantly I felt better and it was easier on my baby and I (8 months pregnant) than the ones the doctor recommended me! I love them and will continue taking these! The Biotin also helped my hair and nails!! Just wish I found out about them earlier in my pregnancy!