smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This wash does have a strong scent, so probably not best for those with allergies/sensitivities, but i think it makes my cute kids smell wonderful.

Great for the kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using this product for quite sometime for our 3 children 3,5, and 7. One of the few soaps that works well and does not irritate their sensitive skin. We would make the trip every so often to wholefoods to buy this but found it online after finding out that our local Wholefoods will no longer carry it. I would strongly recommend this for parent that likes good soap for their children or has a child that has sensitive skin. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the price....

baby oh baby body was

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of baby oh baby body wash.

Great for eczema and sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this for my eczema prone skin. Smells lovely and doesn’t dry it out.

Good all natural wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this scent it was very fresh and pleasant similar to CK one but with a hint of lavender. I like this range for myself to use however I have to use so much of it as it does not lather up very well. Will not repurchase. I prefer the Shea Moisture for my baby, it was perfect with no issues at all.

Great bodywash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great bodywash with few ingredients for children. We loved this product!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its Very Good

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 6th bottle of this. It works well on my baby's sensitive skin even though the fragrance is quite strong. It's a beautiful scent that makes my whole bathroom smell nice. It's a herbal scent so its great for Mom and Dad, not too feminine. We all use this as our regular bodywash now. I also love their unscented lotion.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product

!

Posted by Strelka on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Laba želeja, tiaki par smaržīgu , lai sauktos bezsmaržas

1 2