Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thankful to have something to ease morning sickness that does not contain anything harmful. The package contains two bands.

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We used these on our first cruise a few months ago and all 4 of us had a pair and prior to wearing these a few of us were a bit queasy. If the kids didnt put them on when the water was a bit choppy then we had full on sea sickness problems. I dont know if its mind over matter but it solved our sea sickness issues. Mind you the sea wasnt that unkind to us on our cruise so not sure how theyd go in big swells.

Fantastic against pregnancy morning sickness/nausea

Posted by asourroubille on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering during my pregnancy of morning sickness, and these acupressure wrist sea bands saved my life. I was having them on all day and they helped keep the nausea at bay. Once I removed them thinking that perhaps they weren't working and the nausea was gone, and it came back. So a proof that they really worked on me. I definitely recommend them. Note: they are a bit tight. It would be nice to have different sizes as they can feel quite tight and block your blood flow when you have them on.

This product is great! It actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My SO has always suffered from motion sickness. We got these bands when he started to surf. He used it yesterday, and was amazed that there wasn't the slightest Nausea.

Helps!

Posted by Justnatural on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordert this during my pregnancy to help me minimize the simptoms. It really reduces sickness! I gave it now, to an another pregnat friend with the feedback that it hels her also a lot against sickness.

Morning sickness relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for a friend who is suffering horrific morning sickness, she reports while taking off to shower she began throwing up - so she leaves them on 24/7.... Still suffers some but nothing like she was. Thanks iherb for a great service for us in Australia!!

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very rocks to sleep daughter(1,10). Tested bangles - work! I will buy and to itself - me too rocks to sleep in a machine)

Sea Bands ROCK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently went on a carribbean cruise and the ship rocked A LOT when we were in open water. Once I put the Sea Bands on, my nausea went away within 10 minutes; I understand that Sea Bands don't work for everyone but they did the job for me.

It works!