SGD

Contains benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sodium benzoate and may irritate dry and sensitive skin.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a cream you would recommend for dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Benzyl alcohol is a solvent, preservative and viscosity decreasing agent known to be an immunotoxicant, skin irritant and allergen, cetyl alcohol is a surfactant and emulsion stabilizer suspected to be an environmental toxin, human allergen and skin irritant, sodium benzoate is a preservative expected to be toxic, dangerous and harmful. Even though this cream does have some safe, natural and beneficial ingredients, such as sunflower seed, rosemary, lavender and sage oils, aloe vera leaf juice, manuka honey and calendula, yucca and pansy extracts, sodium benzoate, benzyl alcohol and acetyl alcohol are more than enough to irritate my dry, sensitive and delicate skin. Not something I would order again.

Do NOT use on wounds

Posted by 5252464474389753623 on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always used a calendula cream for small wounds. It usually facilitates healing. When I use this cream on wounds I get a really bad burning sensation. I looked at the ingredients and found cetyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, and sodium benzoate, as well as other irritating ingredients. These ingredients are drying, and should not even be in a moisturizing cream. I do NOT recommend this cream for anything. It is NOT "soothing" as stated on the container.

I have tried a whole lot of creams and lotions for irritated skin.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good type. You can use it on your face, or body. It is light, so applies and sinks in easily. The fragrance is apparent, but light and pleasant. It does what it says on the tin.

don't

Posted by miracle on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it, I applied it over night after toner and I feel the cream onto my face in the morning, and I feel no moustirize. Just stickiness

I am enjoying this cream

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream very softens my skin, I use it after I shower and it is good for all over even my face!

really bad

Posted by Reviewer3143846 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

真的很差,给了一瓶快过期。要死赚这种狠心钱,不怕遭报应。 I m really angry due to sending me the expired product. No reliable supplier

wonderful

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wonderfull for very dry skin

Nice product

Posted by 4782098670504532716 on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very moisturizing but not heavy. I have oily skin and I can still use it during the day time prior to mineral makeup. No breakouts, makes skin super soft. Also great for night time. Smells great too.

love it

Posted by bugajuk on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it, light cream, i use it for my hands, in cold weather my hands are dry and itchy, and this cream help a lot.

L O V E I T

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have neurodermitis and this works awsome on my hands! Awsome stuff!!! will be ordering it again!