pretty good supplement

Posted by alloriginal on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I carry the Missing Link line of products and have a good deal of experience with them. They are a good and useful supplement for most pets, providing nutrients that are missing from most pet foods. The glucosamine and essential fatty acids help to maintain and repair your pet from the inside out. If shedding or dry skin is an issue, this will probably alleviate it, at least to some degree. It is NOT, however, a replacement for exercise and quality food, nor will it correct a lifetime of nutritional deficiency! In my experience, most dogs love the taste, and the price is quite reasonable for a 60-day supply. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great price, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have two maturing Corgis and they've been on Missing Link of some sort most of their lives and having the glucosamine for joint support is important. I have two healthy, happy dogs who eat this stuff up with their dry dog food.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dogs all take the Missing Link and I have noticed a big difference in how much easier they move. Especially my collie who has been a working service dog most of his life. He is now retired because his hips are bad. If it wasn't for Missing Link he wouldn't be able to move around at all. I notice he is less stiff after having eaten it and almost bounces around like he is a puppy again.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product makes a significant difference to my older dogs mobility. We have noticed that stiffness and slowness has reduced to almost zero. It is now a daily essential. Highly, highly reconmend.

Works for all my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have 5 small dogs. 3 are seniors and this helps with joint pain. It helps relieve some of the itchiness and dry skin/dull coat issues. Overall I think it gives them all a nutritional boost.

Missing Link Adult

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product but I can no longer import it.

The Missing Link - Canine Hip and Joint

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. We have large dogs and this supplements helps them with their hip and joint problems. We checked with our veterinarian and she confirmed that this is a very good product and it is a great help for dogs, especially shepherds. We use this product for quite a few years now. Very happy with it, besides the dogs love it.

Great Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs!

Posted by BeckySue on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Missing Link Ultimate Hip, Joint and Coat targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. The patented cold processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids. Helps dogs have a healthy skin and coat, healthy immune system, healthy joints and flexibility, as well as sustained energy levels.

Superb Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd order. My dogs love them and always look forward to their meals. I can see my older boy can walk longer now with less discomfort. My young dog has this too. Wish there was a senior formula for this. 4 stars given cause i want a bigger bag!

Hip and Joint powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent supplement. I give it to my older dogs daily, sprinkled over the regular food, it certainly seems to help the stiff joints.

1 2