nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Already ordering for the fourth time

Lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When the world feels dizzy and you have pounding headaches it does wonders. Was skeptical, but now a believer.It provides 70~ 80percent relief.

Preggie pop drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Worked well to quell nausea but only in the sense that so does any boiled sweet. They were very sweet and i found one hurt my mouth. Good flavour but expensive for what they are.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these. They really help settle my stomach. I found it best to have them before the nausea hits and I haven't had a problem yet. The only downside is they need discreet packaging. It is really hard to keep them hidden at work.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sour it helps with nausea

Delicious and helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all sour candies and I had terrible all day sickness weeks 6-11. I had to teach during this time and these absolutely got me through those bouts of day nausea. I would also have one in the morning so I could get some higher protein food into my body which also helped with my nausea. I highly recommend these as they are discreet, tasty, and a lifesaver!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for pregnant women. Morning sickness is okay if a little bite of candy when you try the worse

Preggie pop Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic--saved my daughter's sanity and allowed her to continue working during the morning/afternoon sickness. Very very effective.A real lifesave. Will recommend to anyone getting mornng sickness during pregnancy.

great

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

Love the flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use these for nausea and dry mouth. Nice flavors. Generates good salivary action. Just wish they had more ginger.

1 2