SGD

No more morning sickness!

Posted by Reviewer2226988 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had severe morning sickness with my first pregnancy and a friend told me about this tea. She had never had morning sickness. I decided to give it a try. To this day, I have not vomited. I am so thankful! Plus, it tastes great. Thanks for making this product available at a reasonable price.

Mint tea

Posted by 5706793601407764537 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This flavour did not live up to my expectations of what the package says. It tastes like mint tea.

My must have drink!

Posted by Reviewer1271265 on Sep 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have come to love this tea during my pregnancy for many reasons. It helps first thing in the morning get things going, when I am feeling low, it is an excellent pick-me up, and it also helps me go to sleep if I am having trouble. I love knowing I am drinking a product that is not only helping me, but my unborn child!

5 stars product

Posted by joyslin on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only started taking it from my 27th week, one cup per day, but it is doing wonders for me. Most importantly, it helps to relieve my constipation problem. It tastes alright, not fantastic but definitely palatable. Love the new packaging and its convenience.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a pleasant herbal flavor with a hint of mint. The box says to drink 4 cups a day throughout your entire pregnancy. Thankfully this tea tastes very good so it shouldn't be difficult. The mint will help with nausea too. Just make sure you do not add dairy cream to your tea as pasteurized milk prevents your body from absorbing nutrients.

Good tastе

Posted by Reviewer3185757 on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good

Pregnancy Tea

Posted by Reviewer1243506 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff.

Preg Tea

Posted by Reviewer1233797 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped with mood swings toward the end of my pregnancy.

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was combining several teas to make this one before I saw the TM's version. Really enjoy the strength and the taste. This tea is called Pregnancy Tea, but my doctor suggested I start Red Raspberry leaf only on 3rd trimester.

Good product

Posted by Manonlabrebette on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good tea ! Fresh and help with nausea.

1 2 3