SG

Posted on May 18, 2022
אישור

I put the drops after a regular moisturizer. Compared to other Korean branded cosmetics, this product did not make me allergic. The feeling, despite the moisturizer, is quite sticky, but not terrible. My goal is to improve skin redness and blur acne scars. Attached is a picture of the skin before. I will update in the future about what the cream may do.

ddeead77-39bf-4a6d-883b-463dfd9f59ef
65c0a0a6-b72f-4e9a-973d-4202e8671fb4
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love this stuff. It is so light but surprisingly hydrating, and has a wonderful cooling effect on the skin. The texture is a bit thinner than your typical serum/ampoule, but a bit thicker than water. It absorbs well and is not sticky at all. I struggle with dehydration and redness issues, and this is one of the few products that I feel really seems to help. Any time my skin is feeling grumpy, I add this into my routine, and it seems to help calm it down more quickly.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a lovely ampoule. It is good quality, and the bottle is glass. It comes in a cardboard package. It’s great for soothing sensitive skin and reducing redness. I use it to moisturize my skin, under cream. It doesn’t seem to have a scent. The size is small, but reasonable for the price.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

must have product! for sensitive skin works even better. you will see the difference right away. moisture your skin and calming it. easy to apply. no scent. I recommend to use it in the whole set with toner and cream or gel. very good quality product 30 ml size will last long

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

AMAZING AMAZING LOVE IT 10/10 I’m not even kidding This stuff soothed my skin so good YALL I have the most sensitive cry baby skin This made a pimple I had calm down and shut up I’m passionate about this serum I can’t even describe I just love it so much because it’s calming immediately like within 20 mins your skin will CALM down idk about the long run tho I wish it was bigger in size :( but everything else is good, almost has no scent tbh

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have bad redness from broken capillaries on my face. Having read how great this is for redness it was my last hope before having to have laser treatment. The first time I tried this it helped with redness, but after about 5 minutes it ceased to have an effect and the redness came back. I think it would be great for mild redness, but for me there was no lasting effect. Adding a very small amount gave my skin a matte texture but using a bit more made it feel a bit sticky. i would recommended trying this as it seems soothing and is inexpensive, but for me there was no lasting effect.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It’s been a month since I purchased this item and started using it. To be honest, I didn’t feel my facial skin being significantly improved. Madecassoide supposed to help repair, soothe, and moisturize damaged skin, but my face still feels same as before. This ampoule has very watery texture and somewhat absorbed (or dry?) into facial skin pretty fast. I have oily/combination/sensitive skin but I still put extra lotion or cream afterward. Ampoule itself won’t give you enough hydration. However, I can say that this ampoule is very mild and didn’t cause any troubles on my face (My face gets irritated super easily but not even a pimple) Will I buy it again? Mmmm, probably not. I rather buy different and try a new product. So, this product was okay for me. Would recommend it for those who wants to use a very mild ampoule.

The ampoule absorbs right away into the skin living absolutely no residue, hence not the slightest bit hydrating yet, it's the ultimate calming ampoule I have ever tried. After applying, the next morning all the flare ups had calmed down and were relieved of redness, feels very cool and soothing on application as I apply it right after cleansing. An absolute favourite.Hope this helps :)

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Good so far! No breakouts and is hydrating. I was looking for something with centella and beta glucan and this is it. No smell, dries quickly, no irritation.

Posted on May 19, 2022

No scent. A good package. I am using it with other active ingredients, I noticed healthy shine and thickening of my skin. Better use for night skin care. good for sensitive skin.