SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It smell good. Love the size it fits good. The package was well. I like using it as frequently as every few months it makes my feet feel soft. It part of my feet care routine. It refresh my feet for shor, it makes me relax to watch the skin peel off. Will puy again.

bbe02a08-6bb8-432f-8a70-35f9520aaf9a

I have used these several times, and will continue buying. the key is to soak your feet for about 10 mins each day. I saw crazy results after I did this! the 1st time I didn't soak and the results were minor. make sure you wear socks around the house to keep the mess of shedding skin contained. This picture is after soaking my feet on day 3 or 4.

da90f4b8-cdc2-42dd-bdf3-ba17c016e6e4
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Irs smell good not that bad I use it to care my foot the quality are nice and the size is just for 1 time use it give me refresh my foot and the package is normal as any mask I really benefit from it make me feel relax after use it

4d8fd0d0-79dd-4087-bf54-6f1f905a846c
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I think soo far this is the cheapest and effective peeling foot mask i ever purchased and i'm happy about it of course 😊 i'll comeback with updates once used (Please like for points🙏🏻)

b33e5251-d8d3-4711-a010-f784a12b72e8
f004c742-abd1-4d81-a341-c569cb05ba2c
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

My skin at my foot peels after 3_4 days using of this. I like it so much! It's a big peel and so satisfying to peel. Remove all my dry and old skin. I will recommend to use this every 3 months. Super effective and very cheap 🤩 Very good quality. Good packaging

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I have not tried this product yet. But I have tried masks similar to this product. It is excellent, removes a lot of dead skin and rejuvenates the skin. Thanks to this, the renewed skin is soft and pleasant to the touch. Also, the packaging is designed in a very cute way.

AstroNut
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Not bad if your feet are in relatively good shape (mine are), but be sure to use a hydrating foot mask or some such afterwards, as the whole peeling process can be a bit drying. Don't expect the peeling to be as dramatic as with some other brands, it is subtle, but it works.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

5db6c8e4-c6bc-4315-9a39-153654a1f31b
HelenBarrrker
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I couldn’t wait and not to share! I followed the instructions and used the mask for 30 minutes and I can already say that it’s my favorite one now! What I liked most is that there was not tingling and cold feeling during usage of the mask or after. Normally most peeling foot masks they give this feeling to your feet and for me it was very unpleasant…and this cooling effect would last for few more hours even after. So it’s a big plus for me! Then it has amazing smell! And I actually really liked the feeling with the liquid inside the sock. I’ll write additional review after I see the peeling and the final result. But I can already say : so far so good.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This is a really good foot peeling mask!!! It really works and you get brand new feet after a week! Too bad it's been out of stock. I hope it gets restocked soon!