SG

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Yummy, easy, and quick Thai flavor soup!

Absolutely delicious, it has become a family favorite. At first, I was disappointed in the directions telling me to add the coconut milk and chicken broth like it should be included, but once we tasted the soup, everyone decided this little spice packet is still well worth the purchase. Sure, I could buy all the ingredients separately and mix them myself, but this tasty little packet is SO much easier to throw together a restaurant-quality meal in no time at all.

72477e84-1a79-4324-973e-841b62ccc721
5b64b0a9-ce8c-474f-8eef-964ba97b33cb
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this base soup. I would probably prefer it wasn’t a base and included onions and mushrooms. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on May 30, 2022

A great subtle essence of ginger and coconut providing a smooth soup. Can be used with Chicken or probably any meat or fish you like. Good quality - will definitely buy again. Good value for money and the flavor and composition is good. A great recommendation for anyone new to Thai food.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Seems like this soup composition is just not for me. Package contains 2 sachettes of concentrate for soup. Main flavor here is chili and something rooty + sour but not ginger, too spicy for my taste. Of course this is easy to use, but I can eat this soup only after adding 1 can of coconut cream, rice, onion, shrimps and mushrooms so I'm not sure that I've saved a lot of time and money on cooking all of this)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

What can I say, it was hands down the easiest meal to make and so delicious. Creamy, flavorful. I highly recommend you add mushrooms and your favorite assortment of veggies and meat and have yourself an easy, simple healthy meal.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

great product and can be used not only for soup... great quality! this product is a base for very healthy dishes.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My favourite food brand. Quality and ingredients are fresh taste is amazing as always..

Posted on May 8, 2022

Authentic Thai flavor at a great price. You can make it your own by adding the meat & veggies or tofu you want. 😋 yummy!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great quality easy to make already have been recommending can’t find anywhere else definitely a reorder