SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These are a nice, quick meal~ I would recommend adding tofu or something to it because it is a more basic snacky meal. Also I think it's a good idea to heat this in the container on a plate or other stable surface because when you remove it from the microwave it is not only very hot but also the paper is really wobbly and I almost spilled this all over the floor trying to remove it to stir the noodles in the second step. A great base for a bigger meal or something easier for a light meal~

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

These are really good and work great as noodles for stir-fry! Every one of these is delicious! Ready really quick and makes a fast tasty meal. They taste good and they are really easy to make. Perfect for a quick meal.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

While the size is good and the taste is well, it's overall VERY sweet and fast-food like. I don't know why I expected it to be better...

Posted on May 2, 2022

it's more a soup than pad thai. it tastes good but i wish it had some veggies or something more in it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Not great. Seasoning needs improvement and it turns out to be rather dry when done in the microwave per instructions

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Taste like sweet chilli sauce with lemon

GreenMary
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious and not very spicy. I wanted soup, so I poured water, but the broth did not seem very rich at first. But the closer the bottom, the tastier, apparently it was necessary to mix better. By the way, I did not use the microwave, I just poured boiling water over it. Everything was well brewed in about 10 minutes. The box keeps the temperature well, I hoped that it would cool down, because I can’t eat hot. But no, I had to eat hot. I made other flavors without pouring water, that is, in the form of noodles, all the same, it’s much tastier. The sauce is quite rich.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A great set for making pad thai, which includes: - Noodles - Sauce - Peanuts By adding vegetables and tofu, you can cook a very tasty, spicy, favorite Pad Thai dish in 10 minutes. Recommend !

31ec8652-dcac-4270-9630-bcf98e3a233d