SG

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

We love this Thai peanut sauce. We love to make it with the same brand of Coconut milk. Yum. We use tofu and put it over noodles and mix in fresh bean sprouts and top with some cocktail peanuts. Great mixture.

0b15d163-92ed-480e-be30-f99a76214b85
44c75a3f-c112-4b14-963c-b2b2e5b3a16e
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This mix is great to have for a quick meal. It's also hard to find in stores, so I'm glad iHerb carries it. It's mild, but you can add more spice to it if you like it hotter or add peanut butter to make it thicker.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This sauce is sweet and tasty! I had it with fried vegetables and tofu and it tasted great. I've placed an order for more!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I like this sauce for noodle dishes or to dip summer rolls into. Not spicy, very tasty. Definitely better then theother bottled sauces. I'll buy again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It takes a while to get ready and you have to follow the instructions to a tee, but it's much better than most instant noodles.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

delicious! this one will be a staple in my household :-)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

a bit sweet but great taste probably will buy again

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

wow. didn't like it at all. just too sweet and a bit spicy but not in a balanced way. it is just not that good

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Delicious and can be used in several ways