SG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

this is my second favorite curry packet from this website, with A Taste of Thai Yellow Curry coming in 1st. The red is not too spicy, it's just right. what I love most about these packets is that it makes enough for 2 meals for my husband and I. And note that you'll need 2 cans of coconut milk if you're using the entire pack :-) (1tbsp per can)

b4c66a1c-9236-4254-9390-b08f7da42f81
Posted on May 7, 2022

High quality red curry paste, just as I remember it. Kaffir lime and galangal are authentic ingredients used in Thai kitchen so this recipe sticks to the roots. The size of the package isn't that large, but I cut it in half and used it twice, with different vegetables each time to add some variety. Overall this is a fine authentic Thai curry that tastes absolutely fantastic!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I like a kick in my dinner once in a while, and this does the trick! It’s spicy , but still enjoyable to eat if you like a little spice in your life. Very easy to make. A can of coconut milk, some veggies and meat if you like, and half the pack of paste. I store the rest in the freezer. The taste is superb. I use it about once a month for an easy quick dinner. The package is not easy to reseal, but I just chuck it in a freezer bag and throw the second half in the freezer. I’d say 10/10.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I’ve only had this once but it’s really hard to find curry paste without shrimp or fish here. The other brand I get is kind of bland but decent. This one has more flavor and spice but is a tad salty. This one is still a top one in the ones I’ve tried over the years as far as how bright and satisfying and CURRY the flavor is. Sometimes the American grocery store packaged ones can be a bit flat or sweet or off but this is close taste wise to what I’d get in a big Asian grocery in California, besides being saltier. If you want a decent veg curry at a good price this is a great option. Going to try Panang next which was my favorite Asian grocery one. Super happy iHerb has this!!

Posted on May 2, 2022

i do like to make my curry pastes from scratch but sometimes you dont have enough time or all the spices needed..this is a good substitute..i find it is only enough for one time use..nice taste though

Posted on May 9, 2022

I loved the taste, but it was too spicy for my kids. One package was enough for 2 meals, so I froze what I didn't use. I love the clean ingredients.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

So hard to find good curry paste unless you to to an asian market (which are scarce in our area); very glad to find this at iHerb.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It's getting harder to find this sort of product and I was pleased to see it on iHerb. I really enjoy using it and it goes a long way.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good taste, but a bit too spicy. There is a recipe on a back of a pack, but as I don't have all of the ingredients, I just add it to my regular meal Goes well with meat and vegetables.