SG

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I successfully made my first Pad Thai. It's super easy to make if you have ready-to-cook good sauce in hands. I bought Pad Thai sauce from the same company. Half of this noodle is good to make Pad Thai for 2 persons. I already ordered another pack just now. I have to grab it fast while it's still on promo :)

e6980896-911d-4803-b15e-5827c3fd74b7
Posted on May 16, 2022

These stir fry rice noodles are pretty good, unlike skinnier rice noodles, these really hold up and have a similar texture to regular wheat pasta. A lot of rice noodles have a "squeaky" quality when you chew them and these don't do that at all. Great for Pad Thai.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It’s hard to stumble upon these in a grocery store but I love those, so I just buy them here. I love it! Perfect solution

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It is nice to be able to get good Gluten free products and safe for a Coeliac Diet.... Easy to use and yummy as - great size and just highly recommended....

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really like these rice noodles. I hope they go on sale so I can buy more!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are great for making pad thai. Just soak for 30 minutes and then stir fry with the sauce.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

we realy like this nodlee, we use it at a restaurant for a pai tai dish the chef recommends it!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Much better than cheapie brands.

SemOks
Posted on May 19, 2022

Good quality, tasty noodles for teriyaki dishes, etc.