SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
My favorite drops!

My go-to herbal drops! Natural and effective ingredients, I love the refreshing taste and the syrupy quality. Wish they came in a larger size, as they're perfect for colds and sore throats and perfect size to carry in your purse. With the quality, they're a great value!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Package size needs to have more drops ! The quality is very good and effective, I use when I feel a sore throat coming on. I like the pine flavor and the benefit of the peppermint, nice touch of honey, I will buy again when back in stock, I recommend to those who who like strong lozenges.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

these candies are my must have for a teacher who has few classes per day and speaks 5-7 hours per day/. It helps to have a relief when a dry cough can't stop, moisture throat. It saves me few times when throat is irritated and I am in the middle of meeting and start coughing and scare people around. Very good ingredients, suitable package, natural pine ingredients.

Posted on May 20, 2022

These are good lozenges if you have a cold, post nasal drip, or allergies that cause congestion. However, they have a unique flavor that not everyone might like (I love it, though). They have a resinous, herbal pine flavor (as described on the packaging) - I think it's delicious, but it might not be everyone's favorite. The natural ingredients seem to really help relieve congestion and sore throat - so that's part of the benefit of them containing ingredients that have a strong flavor. Way better than more artificial cough drops! They also smell like pine and herbs, which I think also helps alleviate feelings of congestion.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is my first time buying these lozenges and they are effective in helping my throat feel better. I chose them because of the composition of natural herbal ingredients. The quality is great & I really benefit from them, which is quite long-lasting and once the outer coating dissolves, there's liquid inside. Bonus!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Had to try these when I saw them. I love pine, such a wonder. Reminds me of times long ago when I was in Switzerland and the flavor invokes lovely memories. These individually wrapped lozenges are made with spruce bud extract, honey and pear and are a delightful combination. Aids dry and sore throats but I just love them for the taste.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Nice refreshing candies. If you feels that you catch cold and it’s just the beginning of it I guess it could help sore throat a bit

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These work great! If the taste of pine doesn't bother you , these works way better than halls. This is all I use now! Stops the cough and soothes the throat. A little pricy but worth it!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My must have for a teacher, who has 5 uni classes and 2 more extra classes every day. It perfectly smoothes and moistures my throat, allows not to cough for somd period of time. Also, i like this brand. It can help against carsickness too