SG

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
A long standing and excellent organic herb seasoning--with heat

The spicy brother of Herbamare herb salt, it's got a nice bright burn--or so my husband says. I'm kinda more on the "hot sauce as food group" end of the spectrum, so it doesn't strike me as all that hot, but your mileage may vary. We like it on popcorn, it's great on a salad with a basic oil and vinegar dressing, and it brightens grains, rice, and beans PLUS makes a great element or solo meat/veg rub for grilling or dry pan sizzling. I like to whisk it into whey left over from home cheesemaking, or thinned iced homemade yogurt for a very refreshing summer drink. And I've also replaced the salt in various baked goods with this for a nice bright herbed flavor.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Delicious, spicy, and organic salt to tantilize your taste buds on many foods. Especially tasty as a daily treat on avocado, in cooking, salads, in place of salt in to spice up any recipe. Made from organic, spicy herbs and sea salt for the best nutrition and health. Pure, natural and top quality in convenient, nice package and size to grace your table and keep beside the stove. Highly recommended. Our family has used this salt for many years and given it away as a gift to many friends who now use it daily.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Have been using it for years, am happy that it made it to iHerb. There is also a spicy salt from the same producer,yellow, pls put it in your shop

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love this spice. The fact that it is all natural and organic is a bonus

Posted on May 28, 2022

like the spiciness. otherwise use it as I use the herbed sea salt from Vogel

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is a new flavor to me, but I had to try!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

they changed the recipe and it is extremely spicy! we can’t it doesn’t taste good at all. we liked the previous version better

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Delicious

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very nice clean ingredients but not much flavor at all. Opening top was defective.