SG

Posted on May 8, 2022

These lozenges we're bought for my 85 yr old mother who suffers from dry mouth due to her medication and age. The mint flavor seems to also calm her throat and stubborn cough. She really loves them. I found them on this website for an unbelievable price. I bought ten boxes and plan to be a regular customer.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It was difficult to find someone who sold these at a reasonable price as I wanted to try then I found iherb these are good and do exactly what I wanted.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I use the lozenges when I am traveling. I don’t experience the dry mouth that often accompanies long rides by plane or car. The refreshing mint flavor tends to help me not drink too many liquids just to make my mouth feel moist.

The lozenge is not sweet and mint taste is not very strong. It does freshen the breath but it does not last.

0a7ce814-8cd1-449f-9d20-b91d27d15652
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The flavor is nice. I had a very bad sore throat and these made me feel better but it didn't go completely. I have used them once and they are okay just like any other lozenges from the drugstore.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good as we used when my daughter has sour throat and really helped her to calm

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great product and they work so well, glad to be able to get them in Canada in a relatively quick time.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I bought this for my aunt who suffers from dry mouth and she loves it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Purchased this as my regular product is out of stock. Not bad- mild but pleasant flavour

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Taste good like mint gum i use it before going ti bed