SG

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My friend recommended, its a vitamin A derivative (something like retinol) which absorbs direcly into the skin unlike renitol. Comes in a hard glass bottle and a pump. Its in liquid serum form, very runny like a toner. Doesnt have a particular smell and its transparent Will update this review when I use it for a while to see changes

dd3892d6-5042-44aa-b2d7-b8236e146f0a
8975816c-818b-4743-a676-8cd7dbcdcd40
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I double-press the pump and then apply to the face Apply moisturizer over it. After a period of daily use I can say that this is a very high quality serum, enriches the skin and blurs blemishes. In the morning I woke up with a feeling of supple, pleasant and bright skin. Sunscreen should be applied the morning after use. Highly recommend!

a8df76bb-bd08-46d9-be07-ddd1f0c64b64
Posted on May 18, 2022

Better form of retinol , great benefits for my aging skin. Reduced fine lines , brighter face and better skin issues i think it reduced dark spots too. It's very gentle for dry and sensitive skin. Use at night time with others aging skincare will get better results. Good quality!! I like the package , white bottle with box.

debikay
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My first foray into retinol. I did some research to try and find something on the simpler side, and with squalene, both at the advice of a more Retinol-experienced friend. My skin is on the sensitive side, and I didn't feel any burning or discomfort on first use- felt pretty gentle. Pleasant texture- a bit more liquidy than I was expecting, but that just means that it goes farther! No idea when I'll start seeing results, but for nor seems like a great value.

I used this retinoid for the first time yesterday. The texture is very watery, its not those thick serum kind of texture. I have lots of open pore on my skin due to being with dehydrated skin and I have blackhead too. I do exfoliate on daily basis with salicylic acid. I used this retinoid last night and today morning I discovered my open pore was smaller. I don't feel my skin have become more dry and I did not have any sensitivity towards the ingredient. I plan to use them every night. This product have no scent. I like its packaging because it protect the serum from getting contaminated.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This a very effective retinoid, good to add on your night routine. And it doesn’t irritate your skin, so it’s good for people who have very sensitive skin like me. The scent is very light unlike some products that have heavy smell. You can use it every night.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is literally wrinkle fighting product. It is less irritating than regular retinol while still having all the benefits. It has Polyglutamic Acid, hydration humectant, that improves moisturization and the look of pores. It has been helping a lot with my fine lines. Make sure using sun protection along with this product. Otherwise it may cause sun damage

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

a very light serum with no smell at al,l no burning even though it has retinol, the bottle feels luxurious, its not plastic. I will test more and update the results.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

great prodact! feels great on the skin. it take a lot of time but i slowly can see results for my acne. it's great for my sensitive skin. i had a really bad reactions for adapalene so this is the best i can get.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love the brand Acure and I use there moisturiser nearly daily. This was an ok/good product for me, good formula and very lightweight on the skin. Because I’ve used stronger vitamin a products in the past this didn’t really do much for me. I’d recommend this for beginners for retinoids or/and sensitive skins