SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Very good serum, I have been using it for several years and I sincerely recommend you to try it. Clean organic product, very useful and pleasant to use. I have been trying many different products for several years, but I think with this one I am going to stick for a while.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Amino acid serum is great for moisturizing and Acure is a popular brand. using it alongside other serums (niacinamide and such) for hydration and nourishment.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

An excellent combination of great ingredients for the skin. Feeling lightweight, but it working. It calms your skin, gives nutrition, improves skin complexion. Great for sensitive skin. The consistency is watery a bit, so you always want to add more.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It's good hydration, fast absorption. Good for againg skin to make stronger face skin and resilience. The scent kinda bad for me but not too much i use it at PM. The ingredients is great for overall healthy face skin. Good for all types skin Great quality. ❣️🥰

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I started it just recently, so it is way too early to speak about concrete results, yet no allergies. The only confusing thing is that there is no expiration date on the bottle / package, very confusing...

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This serum is very light and not greasy at all ! it is almost unscented and leaves the skin clean and smooth. It is appropriate for sensitive skin. i like it !

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I use this to dilute a thick night cream but can't really speak to its benefits - I guess it is quite gentle, to the point that I didn't notice any difference.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

i like most of the products of the Acure brand, however this one irritates my skin a bit in winter time. I will give it a few more trial and see if i need to pass it to my sister whom has normal to combination skin to use.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Nice, mild and moisture my skin well after laser facial treatment, not sticky I like it

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I use this serum before I go to bed on my skin.