SG

areejad
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Excellent argan oil

the scent is very acceptable i use it on my hair the quality is super nice size is very good compared to the price the package is so cute and easy to use the texture is rich it has sooo much benefits for the hair and skin you also can use it as a moisturizer

0015a24a-ff0d-4ada-9521-f07edcb66e25
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Yummy yummy yummy stuff! My skin always looks great the next day when I use this at night. It's pricey but high quality. One or two pumps will cover the face and neck area. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful to you! Thanks!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This feels so good to use on both skin and hair, and I often use a pump to blend in with my moisturizer for better hydration, especially during the night. It hasn't broken my out or anything, and my sensitive skin doesn't react. The size of the product is good, I think it'll last me a long time even by using it day and night.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Its so smooth on the skin and so silky i like it and it makes my skin glows a lil bit and the size of the bottle is good and will last you a long time i sometimes put it on my hair it makes it feel silky and its amazing the scent of it is good not strong at all and its gentle on my sensitive skin i really like it

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This oil is ideal for my face as I used it 3 times a day and I feel my skin is more smooth and not so dry. I like the pump but I would prefer a see through bottle so I can see when it is running out and I can order new ones.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This feels a bit more on the thicker/heavier side when I apply it to my skin. I really like its occlusive quality. I use a pump or two on top of my lighter oils/serums. My skin is pretty sensitive and dry and seems to get along great with this product. I like that there’s no added scent. Already bought my second bottle of it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The scent is really natural I use for my skin and I mix it with facial masks its really moisturizing and the quality is high, it’s a little bit expensive and the size small so I couldn’t for my hair, but its really good for a sensitive skin and it do the work.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have tried multiple brands of pure, virgin argan oil and they haven’t impressed me as much as this little guy did. Right off the bat I could see how amazing the quality of the oil was and it’s not too thick or dense or runny either. I like that it’s cold-pressed so you can gain the most out of the argan nut. I mainly use this on my hair- for curls or straight, on my face before I gua sha as well as on my lips, nail beds and I also use it for DIYs. Its a great price for the quality! It has no scent which I prefer. The size may seem small at first but it’s packaged quite nearly and offers tons of benefits for your skin. It moisturizes the skin and is great for even sensitive skin and can be used for any season. The only thing I dislike is the way it is used as it has no pump!