SG

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Ok

Doesn't absorb into the skin very well. Forms a layer on the skin not allowing the skin to breathe. my face sweat alot if i use a product that doesnt absorb well. And this is exactly what happens. It is just an ok product. Skin feels uncomfortable and the product on skin is sticky. I wont repurchase.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It makes my skin feel good, soft and better, I use started a week ago and that’s what I felt . I didn’t notice any thing about the wrinkles or smiling expressions lines

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I like the cream, moisturize really nice, and for oily skin is also great

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

This is hydrating for me. i use it at night after serum, the cream stays on until the next morning when i wash my face, i still can feel i am washing off the cream on my face. not oily at all. just very hydrating. thumb up.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Makes my skin very shiny

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love this stuff. My favorite.

Posted on May 19, 2021

High quality product at an affordable price and large enough for the family

Posted on May 15, 2021

very good love it

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it because of my favorite jojoba, seaweed and squalane. I'm not indifferent to them, if I see them in the lineup! The cream turned out to be very pleasant to use. My husband uses it and tells me every time: what a great cream! How I like him. A bottle with a convenient dispenser. The texture is medium, closer to light. There is no smell. It is absorbed well without excess shine. It moisturizes perfectly. And it seems to me that it tightens the skin a little. Very comfortable feeling after it. Ideal for sensitive skin. Checked on her husband)))) Who betrays the meaning of the composition, he will understand how gorgeous the cream is. Recommend!

cc7c3014-60e6-4d57-a0b4-1c58ef063cf3