SG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It has a light smell. The size is really good, will last more. The quality is good as well, easy to apply. I let my teens use this for their skin bumps and is under observation for the result. Packaging was okay, placed in a box and courier handled it carefully since there is no issue with the packaging.

fa67c1f2-cb36-4919-bcf7-46feaaa5eaf4
3c30239a-cf7d-4760-a482-29b0e5897889
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It’s not a hydrate body cream, but I hope to help with my bad body skin. It doesn’t have any smell, not sticky and colourless, like it absorbed into your skin really quickly. I use it after my shower, in the morning and before bed every day. Hope can see the result asap!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I really wanted to love this product but no it peels so bad i put cream over it but it just not good and doesn’t do the job so it’s a no for me

ce0f7252-2dc8-4894-a5fa-f3961e9edcb9
Posted on May 25, 2022

It leaves my skin very moisturized , but it will leave a layer on your skin that will not be removed unless you shower, because the texture is gel like, I didn’t like the smell, the size was surprisingly bigger than I thought I didn’t see much difference with my hair under skin i think i will have to frequently use it to see difference. I will continue to use and i will update if i feel like it helped me with my strawberry skin.

Posted on May 7, 2022

used this for more than 3 months, 3-4 times a week in the evening. The bumps are visibly gone, but they do appear again if not using this serum for longer than 2 weeks. Will keep buying this and do recommend for everyone who have the same issue.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My kids love this lotion. It’s not heavy and works quickly. Within two weeks we started to see results. Also it’s fragrance free!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I really wanted to like this but unfortunately, the quality is not good and it peels so badly on the skin and it does not feel nice on the skin. At first, I thought I should not use a cream over (even though it is not enough for hydration as it is a gel and the product direction also suggests we can use a cream over) and I did not the second time and it peels again. then I thought I am using a lot and used the smallest size but still, it peels. It is very unfortunate and I try to finish it but I would not purchase it again :(

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The product does exactly what it says, greatly reduces body bumps.. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not have a strong bad smell like other lactic acid creams.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This smells like an acid based product, so not very nice. But it definitely made my skin look smoother, after regular use, so it does work. I do not recommend it for very dry skin, as it is quite light.