SG

MarjiMum
Posted on May 14, 2022
Magic

I have been using this product for a little while now (just started my third bottle). Previously for many years I had tried a number of different brands of hydrating face sprays. I always used one over my powder mineral foundation. This product takes it to a different level. My skin has a soft glow and looks smooth (that is pretty impressive at the age of 66). I always use it as a finishing spray after makeup but when I first get up after cleansing I spray with this and my skin looks really good. I am very impressed with the Advanced Clinicals range of products.

makes my skin moisturise ...and it suites my sensitive skin ..as its hard for me to find a toner and this one is really good.

870d733f-4574-4ff4-8f6f-e7a75a611724
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this toner has the scent of rosewater and fruits including apple and blueberry. it is gentle with natural ingredients. it leaves the skin very refreshing and moisturized. love the brand of advanced clinicals.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i sometimes forget to use toner as it's an additional step but after getting this one, i look forward to using toners as the refreshing scent feels very energizing.

Posted on May 15, 2022

First time purchase this item for my daughter. She seems like it and so far so good for her sensitive skin. Not for those who cannot handle fragrance as it smells really strong but I am ok with it :-)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Gives my face a lovely dewy glow, and keeps it fresh all day long. Feels light & smells so clean :) Great compliment to my Vit. C serum from the same range.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Am using this product twice daily after washing face , my skin kind combination sensitive type , this toner good on my skin make it glowy & become soft

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

when will you refill new stock I want to order more

d785b429-a4c1-48c7-b982-c32acd07fcf6
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Rich with vitamin c and argiline peptide, this nourishing toner will have you glowing in no time. Im on my 3rd purchase!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

wow ! very refreshing the skin looks glowy an healthy . the feeling is amazing on the skin . i though i need to put it on a cotton pad but no you need to use it as a mist and absorb with your hand