SG

Sophia
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is another great purchase from the Advanced Clinicals brand which never let me down! I spray it on a cotton pad and apply onto clean skin focusing on my T-zone. I then follow up with my serums and then moisturisers. I like to use this product at night time. It tingles a little bit upon applying it but this feeling subside almost immediately so there is no discomfort at all, even for my skin which I consider to be very sensitive. It comes in a big bottle so it will last me a long time and its price is affordable so I would recommend trying if you are looking to achieve a more even, smooth complexion. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I really love this toner! I bought it for the glicolic acid, but I definitely love it for its moisturizing properties. It's so gentle on my skin and I long feel its effects. I also love the flavor and the fact I can spray it directly on my face, without using cotton pads. The size is another good point: I thought it was too big, but indeed it is not. I'll definitely buy it again and again!

first aide beauty radiance pads are the only thing that has ever worked on my skin and ive tried EVERYTHING (cough cough acutane) but the pads are so expensive bad for the environment and you run through the in a month. i looked up the main ingredient and found this. oh my god, best purchase ever. ive used it for two months and almost no breakouts, and perfect glow. minimized my pores too. wonderful stuff at an insane price. i use it twice a day and still barely made a dent.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love the flavor of refreshing subtle scent. I use it right after i rinse and dry my face in the morning. Spray it all over my face and tap it until it’s been absorbed. Repeat those steps on areas looking dull and dry. I can move on to the next step once my whole face looks evenly glowing and hydrated. Unfortunately this product is out of stock at the moment. I hope they can restock it soon so i can repurchase before current using bottle runs out🙏

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i love the flavor. i use it 1- 3 times a week. the quality is amazing and packaging was also very nice. its a plausible size. it is gentle on skin and also helps to hold moisture and is great for sensitive skin. it has multiple benefits like lightening skin and glowing. I don't know about aging though since i have only used it a month

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
2096

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My initial impression of Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Acid Toner is very good! I had fallen in love with the Andalou Naturals Clementine + C Illuminating Toner (which was my first spray on toner) but wanted to try something different and new. Right off the bat, the scent was interesting! Not too strong, not bad, and somehow pleasant. I applied one coat, and it felt so good that I decided to add a second coat once the first one dried. I applied this midday after washing off my sunscreen but before my nighttime routine. I didn't even feel the need to moisturize so I went with just on my face for about 4 hours. This glycolic acid in this product is supposed to help reduce dark spots, help brighten and even skin and stimulate collagen which my 44 year old skin needs, so I will continue to use it and I do have high hopes!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I use this at night, mainly on my neck to hopefully help get rid of skin tags. Packaging makes it easy and convenient to use, I haven't noticed any changes, it's quite gentle on me but my skin is not sensitive, however if I spray it directly on the face it irritates my eyes.

DaDaRo
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Excellent product! Skin is hydrated and smoother without any irritation. I am using tretinoin but when used conjunction with this toner, it does not cause any additional irritation.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Super great bargain. The size is huge, can last for couple of months. And it works wonder, help to retain moisture longer. My skin feel so plump and have dewy effect.