SG

Posted on May 4, 2022
It is hydrating!

I was surprised how big and heavy this is. It’s a glass bottle. It’s more like a spritz in the face than a mist, lol, but you get used to it. It left a bit sticky feeling and a bit shiny skin, I wouldn’t go out straight after using it. But it does the job, it did moisturize my skin and didn’t cause any breakouts. Picture on a scale is after I used it few times. It does sting in the eyes, so make sure you have eyes closed and I wait few good seconds before I open them, so that mist sets a bit.

cbdbd4bf-cf21-48c4-88fe-20531461f144
dff4320d-dcb5-4e5c-a163-97a512d521d4
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Super hydrating, super light, leaves a dewy complexion to your face without being oily and it softens your skin too. I love this Facial Mist! But the scent a bit off, reminds me of my nail polish remover, but again it will disappear in seconds. Overall I love this, price suit the quality, and super big in size too. Love the glass bottle.

bfbf6dc3-9600-4ed4-b355-eea0f202d4bc
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This fog will be my best friend. Right after trying it, I'm excited. Pleasant fresh scent and my skin is so perfectly hydrated! During the long journey, I used it as a skin freshener and it works great. The size is ideal for a handbag, I was surprised by the quality packaging of the product in glass. That's great! I warmly recommend. I really appreciate the speed and quality of packing my order.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great value for money! I have sensitive, combi skin and I use this as the final step after powdering and setting my face - this gives a glow to my skin. Slight 'clean' scent when sprayed. Doesn't cake my make up and is a great midday perk-me-up. Glass bottle, and nasty-free. The only gripe i have is that the bottle is quite huge, making it a little difficult mist my face. Not the finest mist as wear - but small issue.

DaDaRo
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Alr a second purchase! Love that is a glass bottle packaging. Scent is very refreshing and there is a real hydration effect after pat onto the skin. One slight con is the spray sometimes can be a little difficult to press.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Comes in a glass bottle package, feels really expensive. Use it daily after my cleansing step during my skincare routine. Hyaluronic acid helps with my sensitive skin, and it keeps my skin moisturized, without leaving an oily texture

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Have a great sent i use this mist several times i the day make my skin moisture and the texture of my skin change it look very good i have no stains any more very good quality

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

i love this because it does not irritate my skin. I like to spray it on, use my serum and then cream. It works well as a toner as well.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great to spray on first thing in morning, refreshes skin and provides good base for moisturizer. the combination of aloe and hyaluronic great for dry skin.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Smell a little too strong for my liking. Skin feels refresh and relax. Great for perk me up in the morning or when you are tired from screen time.