SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality of the supplement is good, the dosage is accurate, size is compact and pracitcal and the ingredient is exactly what you asked for. Doesn't have a taste and I've already benefited from using it for a whole week. This combination of dosage and price for K2 MK4 can't be found anywhere else. You guys are the G. O. A. T.

6da9e686-8f10-466a-8117-50937fb117ec
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I live in North Europe and I have taken this product with 5000IU of Vitamin D3 in winters. The dosage at 15mg is high, but supposedly with MK4 that is not a problem. Some people report miracle results like bone growth and strenghtening, enamel and gum regrowth and hair regrowth from Vitamin K2. I first started taking this product more than 2 years ago and I have not witnessed such effects, but I will keep supplementing with it. In a Japanese study for ostroeposis 15mg dosages of MK4 were also used (successfully). I evaluated all the other Vitamin K2 products and this seems to be by far the best one.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

AOR peak K2 uses a form of K2 known as MK-4, or menatetrenone. Menatetrenone is the main form of vitamin K that is used in the body, however, very few vendor sell this form of vitamin K. The AOR brand is the lowest cost MK-4 supplement that I've been able to find.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Just ordered this, by far best value i could find on mk4 plus i love AOR brand used to sell it in my health store, 15MG per cap, im in canada and can only get 100MCG per capsule here which would mean id need 150 capsules to make up 1 cap of PEAK k2. so im glad iherb has this because i cant even order off the AOR site to canada they said. Will update this review soon i will be using it to heal my gum recession, tartar, tooth health,

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is an advanced supplement. K2 is always very expensive, but keep in mind that AOR is a top notch brand (so you are definitely getting quality). Talk to your doc about this and perhaps get blood work for calcium levels. Educate yourself on this version of K2 before using it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I can't say I've noticed any good results from this yet, but I've been taking it for a couple of months only at 15mg a day (1 capsule), so maybe more time is needed or a larger dose. I take it with lunch with calcium and D3. There aren't many MK4 supplements available here on iherb and the Thorne drops have MTC oil which I cannot tolerate. The brand is good and it has no fillers at all. Once I've been taking it for at least 6 months I'll update my review.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

My naturopath suggested this for my parathyroid which tested high above normal levels. In the first three months PEAK k2 lowered the parathyroid hormone made a significant difference for the better in my parathyroid gland for the better. This is improving my bone density readings. ✨

I'm one of those people who cannot tolerate the MK-7 form of K2. It took me a while to realize that was the reason I was having my heart fluttering, palpitations and other very unsettling heart issues. As soon as I identified it was the MK7 and stopped taking it completely (turns out it was in my multivitamin as well), all those weird heart symptoms stopped, almost immediately. I researched online and yes, a lot more people out there were having the same problem. Still I wanted to take K2 for its benefits, especially since I take D3 and eat lots of calcium in my diet. So glad I found this MK-4, as I'm not having any issues with it. Started with 1 capsule a day and slowly will go up to 3. Great that it has no nasty fillers or additives and the brand seems trustworthy in terms of quality. Too bad it's quite expensive.

Posted on May 2, 2022

At last !! a vitamin that doesn’t just look like every other one. The red color is so helpful when you have to take multiple vitamins….easier to keep track of especially if one accidentally gets mixed in with others.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It is a great product and offered at a very fair price. I highly recommend it to increase bone density in combination with other vitamins and minerals.