SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love this product, it just offers that extra immunity. I like to make sure I always have a supply as it sometimes in short supply. It is Very pleasant to taste too. Thank you iherb, I have been buying this product for several years. Your delivery and service is excellent and your prices if not the best are very competitive .

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Another great product from Airborne, I like a lot this presentation, very good taste, an easy way to take your 1000 mg dose a day. In this days a boost in the immune system is always welcome, a good mix of vitamin C and antioxidants, easy on the stomach. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is the most packed vitamin and mineral supplement that I have found on the market. I use it to boost my immune system - loving the ingredients and especially the amount of vitamin c in each tablet. The very berry flavour tastes good and the tablet dissolves quickly. All part of an essential daily routine!

Excellent and convenient packaging The taste is stunning and a relatively small amount for the price but does the job for those who do not like to swallow pills

9c53ed9f-9509-404a-b446-4d78ebc0b8ea
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Airborne has always been my GO TO whenever I think I'm going down with a flu. More airborne....Less prescribed medicine for me. Just hope Iherb restocks more of these.

ab070850-2c47-4037-8916-5dfd18429c53
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love taking this product as it helps build your immunity when you feel a cold coming on. I’ve been taking this for years as the quality is absolutely excellent.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like all the ingredients in this vitamin. I know when I take two at a time when I'm feeling ill, it raises my immunity to help me feel better quicker. It's great that the packaging is small so it easily fits in my medicine cabinet.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

it looks like it's gonna make the water bubbuly but it's not. kinda disappointing, but the taste is not that bad. not aware of the health benefits yet though

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Good product from an excellent company. I used to travel a lot and this is the first thing I do when I sat down in the airplane: pop one tablet in the water and drink it before the flight starts. It really helps to boost my immune system. Even though I travel so frequently, I was seldom sick.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the best water soluble vitamin C with echinacea. So helpful to boost up your immune system.