SG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Stay Healthy

This is a MUST HAVE product during the winter. My entire family drink this (hot or cold) whenever we feel like a cold is coming on. This comes in various flavors but Zesty Orange is everyone’s favorite. Living overseas I usually stock up on this when I travel to the US but with recent travel restrictions it’s great to know that I can get this staple product from iHerb. Couldn’t be happier!

09a890be-70bd-468e-9789-3d4b788faa14
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My family likes to drink these when we feel the onset of a head cold. About eight out of ten times we feel it is effective at stopping or alleviating the cold symptoms somewhat. Tastes better than most other vitamin c effervescent tablets, in my opinion. Packaging size is small, so it is also easy to travel with for immunity.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

These are by far my favorite vitamines to take! I am grateful for being able to order them with the larger pack. I went to a new years eve party and was the only one who didn't get Covid believe it or not! I take these religiously and love the flavor and effervescent effect. They are often sold out. I can see why! Thats why I am doubly grateful for the multipack!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love the taste and to think that it gives me lots of vit. C. I drink this whenever I feel I'm going down with a flu. No more cough medicines, just pure vitamines to build my immune system.

d108daf1-f25f-47f2-8dc5-70dd4725099d
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I bought these for my son, he couldn't find them elsewhere for price and out of stock and uses these all the time and he said they taste great.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have been using this brand of Vitamin C for a couple of years now. Usually consume when I start feeling flu-ish. Seems to be working well thus far, and the taste is great

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

These effervescent tablets are great! help the whole family when we feel sick and they are very affordable on iherb, cheaper than in the store. tastes great

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This a good brand, my family always use this. Cheaper more than other shop online. Highly recommend.

9bc13545-25e9-47d8-bfe6-2a442c31563d
Posted on Feb 5, 2021

This is by far my go-to vitC effervescent. It taste great and no aftertaste whatsoever, highly recommend!!! ADD ON REVIEW (Aug 10, 2021): Honestly, other brands strive to be this good, but fall short. I keep coming back to this, especially when I start to feel like a sore throat or cough is coming. I take 2 in one day for a few days, that coupled with plenty of water and sleep, and it works amazing!