SG

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Great taste, all the familly love this product

Very good quality ingredients, very good taste, four tablets give you 1000mg of vitamin C, something I like about this presentation is that you can split the vitaminc C ingest in two or three servings during the day, the only small issue I can see improvement is that the bottles are too big for the content, mabe making them smaller can save space and freight.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The ingredients fit in with my vitamin and mineral needs. They are easy to use and the taste is good. The quality of the supplements appears adequate as I have suffered no I’ll effects from viruses going around. I like them for all the reasons above.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

The dose of vitamin C is 1000 and i rarely found it in chewable formula

8bf9f0e0-f708-4bd3-971b-9a998405063c
Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I’ve been taking AirBorne for several years now. But I only take it when my throat is scratchy, which is a sign when I start catching a cold. And most of the time I get well and I don’t need to take any medicine. I didn't have to take cold medicine last winter.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Always my go-to tablets whenever I am in a group meeting or feel something is coming down

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

very effective in managing cold symptoms before they get worse.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Not sure if it really provides a positive effect against cold, at least it taste nice.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These taste great, they do a good job strengthening the immune system. good quality. we love them

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

They taste great and help ward off any colds and flu!