SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

One of the best conditioners!! I usually use it after i rise out my hair mask it add shine and smoothness to my curls. It doesn’t not have an scent. The size of the product is huge!! It would last you 2 months or more depending on how often you wash your hair.

Posted on May 29, 2022

YAY MY HAIR IS SO EASY TO BRUSH NOW. finally. less tangles, more volume. for the price, great quality. so hard to find an unscented conditioner that actually works. this softened my hair and contains no yucky ingredients. perfect natural, fragrance free conditioner. I will NEVER use anything else again.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I have dry and sensitive hair. It has been hard to find an unscented or fragrance free option of conditioner but, this one is worth every penny. I have seen an improvement of the moisture and curl definition for myself. It's worth a try if you have curly or coily hair in need of something that ACTUALLY conditions your hair.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

this is a great conditioner, especially for a dry hair. I am using this product nearly 3 years and i have curly hair. i love it!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I've been on the lookout for larger bottles of shampoos and conditioners so I bought it to try out. I have a combination hair type, dry scalp due to my psoriasis and relatively oily hair. My hair cannot tolerate not being washed for a day or two and it turns really oily after one wash! I've been using it for a couple of months now and I still have a lot left! I'm not sure if it's just me but I think it feels weird when I apply it to my hair... It kind of leaves a rubbery feel on my hair when I use it. Pros: - Large size - Natural - Unscented Cons: - Leaves some sort of rubbery feel on your hair Note: I'm no scientist, but maybe the rubbery feel may be attributed to the product using natural ingredients only. I personally don't like it but if it doesn't bother you, you do you.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

when used w/Everyday Coconut Normal to Dry Hair Shampoo, is not too heavy for my finely textured hair, rinses out well and gives the right amount of conditioning needed, ty for carrying this product at a great price!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

While it doesn’t smell all that great, my hair and scalp hasn’t felt better. When you use this product, you will realise what harsh hard chemicals can do to your hair and what you’ve been missing so long. Highly recommend

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

A quality product in a generous sized package. My sons course curls are not dry and breaking. His hair is soft and his scalp is no longer itchy. Adds so much moisture to the hair.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I like. My hair feels soft and huge size for the price. It's unscented so there is a factory-smell but no biggie, in my opinion.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

this is a good conditioner, even unscented, the smell is not bad, it's just neutral, and it's good for people who might have allergies to added scents