SG

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

smells good. only need 2 caps full. make sure to put it once you start running the bath, otherwise the bubbles wont show up too much. Great value and size. very gentle, no irritation. feels natural. scent is not strong though, don't really smell it when I'm in the bath.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like this bubble bath, even though it’s for children, I use it myself. Great quality product, the liquid is quite thick & concentrated, making it quite economical. I love the scent and that it’s gentle on the skin, making it suitable for any age. Good size bottle too!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Long lasting bubbles and soothing, pleasant scent. I feel comfortable with the ingredients. Good for soaking the summertime sweat and dirt off of the kids.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Smells really good and the bubbles are nice to feel too. Big bottle, good to use in bathtub. The refreshing scent makes me want to use it for myself too! Making bath time with LO a really enjoyable one. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Size and quality is great. Composition and scent is good. Package and gentleness is ok. Affordable bubble bath for my toddler, like for like thanks. Use it almost everyday, use with the whole family. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great product. bought this for my son as he was getting dry skin from other products. He didnt get any flare ups after switching to this bubble bath soap. It is also very concentrated and you only need a small amount to get alot of bubbles.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

repurchasing this for the 3rd time. love the smell and its affordable too. suds up quite a bit and doesn't leave that dry feeling after.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It took a large quantity to really have good quality bubbles...the eucalyptus mint smell is OK...very faint. I will buy it again though as it seemed the most affordable on the market.