SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
מצוין!

I use this product in the morning and the evening. You can immediately feel that it's working, and cleaning the oily skin area. I suggest using a moisture cream/ lotion afterwards. This product is dries skin, so you need to protect and moisture your skin after use. There are a lot of pads in the package, so it will last for long. I might order another one. I like all the products of this brand, especially the acne dote series.

710c7f3e-0cd0-48ac-8ebf-a284a8610a25
df1d51bf-314f-446d-a234-07bf1d8caa88

I got this recently and I am SO HAPPY I DID. My face has been breaking out since I was a teenager and I could never find the right product for my oily acne sensitive skin. This is a game changer for me. It really helps unclog your pores without damaging your skin. It doesn't dry my face out too bad (don't forget to put on moisturizer after), and it doesn't make my face super oily either. It has a mild scent but is bearable. My face has never looked better. I am starting to gain my confidence back. The quality, benefits, size, and package is worth the price. Please don't forget to like my review if it help you somehow.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

4ab214d7-2018-4999-b2c1-046bd56e6837
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

So far so good - it's a good value and they do sting a little on the skin when using but make my face feel very clean. I believe they've helped my breakouts too. TBD.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It’s acne dote pads not patch, i got tricked by the Chinese translation on IHerb🤣. It’s very dry pads unlike other usual acne pads, so you may wanna use it gently. But it seems very work, at least the scent feels like it works.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought these on special to try to compare with the Stridex brand. I find the stridex ones to be superior--these alba ones are very dry and don't seem to leave any product on the skin. I will not buy them again and am glad I bought more stridex ones at the same time.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Really deep cleans to remove impurities from the skin without over drying and causing redness. Great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is great but it's not as strong as the Alba Botina Astringent which i used to love

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I like it but it does feel like theres alcohol in its composition?

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Waste of money. The pads are so dry that it completely dried out before I finish the bottle. The pad is dry and small in size that makes it uncomfortable to use.