SG

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have curly hair, and I am happy with this conditioner. Sometimes I use it before my shower, leaving conditioner on my hair for longer time for more moisturizing effect.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

makes my hair soft. the smell isn't my favorite, but i'm not a fan of flower smells. the coconut option is my preference. it moisturizes well and i have a sensitive scalp and it doesn't bother my scalp at all

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The smell is everything and it really help my hair

9ebac9f7-5708-45df-bdf2-5e08558b6cf3
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is wonderful, great stuff. Leaves the hair silky smooth

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

Reminds me of Hawaii and the gorgeous plumeria (frangipani) flowers there... scent remains in hair after washing. Depending on your sensitivity this may be a good or a bad thing. I am very sensitive and can just about tolerate the strength of perfume in this. I don't think it is as good as my regular conditioner (Kevin Murphy) so I will probably not buy again, however it did remind me fondly of my time on the Hawaiian islands.

Posted on Oct 4, 2020

I’ve got both the shampoo and conditioner. At the moment, I don’t knew how my skin will react to it in the long run. I have Seborrheic dermatitis, and only specific products have turned out useful.. But, for this product, after one use, my hair looked and smelled great. Hopefully it will workout ok

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

same as the shampoo. its good but i dont like the smell its bluntly artificial

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Great product. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny. My only complaint is that you have to use a LOT of the shampoo and conditioner. I go through bottles of this stuff fast!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very good conditioner. Will buy again

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

quality and scent is excellent