SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It has a rubbery cleansing brush head. It's not very rough but also not that soft to be use on the face. The beads are a bit sharp so have to do circular motion on face gently without causing too much irritation. Overall, it's a nice product if use with cautions.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Have ordered this product to clean my face it came quickly the pack is very nice try to use it the scent is nice and pleasant although the scrub ingredients for me are very rough I thought it would be more delicate the flavor is very mild in overall medium quality

35870613-d7b9-4342-b903-f4448c736c0e
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

great facial scrub the brush on top of the tube rotates and you can squeeze the scrub on. the brush is from silicone and it's very gentle. it's easy to apply on the face and clean the brush under water. I'm definitely gone buy it again.

f48eda1b-0d70-4bdf-ad85-dc743649671b
af292030-3def-4d48-9200-d3240c5f00fc
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The product itself is good but I’m not a fan of the packaging! I don’t like that exfoliation thingy at the top it doesn’t do anything for me it’s rubbery and wastes a good amount of the product. It smells funny too but does the job so..

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like the scrub, for I think it's effective and it smells good, too. So far, it hasn't irritated my skin which tends to be sensitive. It earned four out of five stars, however, because the top which is supposed to be used to scrub the face is way too hard. I use the scrub without it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

already i have the face wash the same even and bright and really made my face brighter and more clear and no dry feeling after washing my face

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great smell and texture. I love the applicator which is used to massage the peeling over your face. The exfoliator is very gentle but does great work. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have sensitive oily skin and this scrub helps removing all the gunk and blackheads and what actually makes scrubbing gentle and effective is the silicone bristles it also removes all my dry skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowy

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

does the job! i have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me. the packaging is awesome as you can use the tip to exfoliate and massage your skin.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like it. Does its job, not drying the skin. Has a little soft scrub sponge at the top though I find it not too useful.