SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i absolutely love this body oil. the scent is so tropical and warm and lasts a while.. it is so easy to use with a small spout so you dont pour out too much. it is a great quality body oil and soaks well into the skin. the packaging is cute and tropical and a great size for the value.. as i age, my skin is getting drier so i love this body oil for its hydration benefits.. it moisturizes my very dry and sensitive skin and nourishes very well. please do not discontinue this. i love it

e0c4567b-97ec-4f93-bcbe-fcb4a9118d73
837b37ea-5c07-4ced-a6ec-1c3736f3d2bb
ead90749-ed75-4099-9929-5f50062c4be6
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Hawaiian body oil has a great scent and is extremely moisturizing. I use it as soon as I get out the shower and it makes my skin feel very soft. Great size and I will definitely be ordering again. The benefits are amazing. Nourishment for my skin!!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This body oil smells soooo good! I had really dry skin, especially on my legs even though I use moisturizer. I use this oil right after a shower and apply moisturizer after and it’s made a big difference. It also smells great! Very light scented.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My favorite oil ever. since I have discovered dit I cannot purchase any other oil and I apply it everyday. it keeps my skin really healthy and moisturised and the smell is divine! have been using it for two years now :)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This Kukui essential oil scent is amazing and addictive! Sweet, but not overwhelming. Moisturize and nourishes the skin with its natural benefits. Good for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this product. The scent is divine and it makes my skin so soft. It also helps my very dry skin. I keep ordering this product in bulk because I love it so much.

Posted on May 18, 2022

A little goes a long way and is very hydrating. Will definitely come back to this product when I look for a nourishing body oil again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The scent is nice, not too strong but the texture is incredible! Quite a thick oil so it doesn’t get everywhere and is lovely on the skin.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This along with other oils which I purchased from iherb are used in my whipped shea butter. It's a very lightweight oil and I love it.