SG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought this once and now I’m buying it again . The scent is so good and coconutty , I use it once a day before bed , it moisture my lips till the other day for the whole day The size of this product is good so it lasts for long with you 👍🏻 I’ve tried so many kind of lip balm’s but this one wins

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This Alba Botanica lip balm has been our go-to nourishment for keeping chapped lips at bay. Coconut oil is very absorbent and nourishing to the skin and that is one of the ingredients in this lip balm that is fabulous. Coconut oil also has some natural sunscreen protection. Just a very good, overall basis to your lip care. Recommended!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This has been a loooong time favorite lip balm. Not sticky or greasy but still coats nicely and moisturizes perfectly. The scent is nice and coconutty but not overwhelming.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Small size, like lipstick.. the scent is really good. It gives moisture to the lips with spf that’s really important benefit . Use with dry lips .

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

BEST lip balm i had. loves it a lot! great moisturize, love the smell, very good quality. The only downside is that the price is a bit expensive for the size of the package

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I really like this product. The smell is a mild coconut which I love, the texture is smooth and very hydrating. I use it regularly and will definitely order it again!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

One of my favorite Lip Balms. It's very good at moisturizing and I use it frequently during the day & before I go to sleep. (The only better one I've tried in my 60+ years was available only directly from an online company & it much more expensive.)

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love Alba coconut cream lip balm. If I close my eyes while applying it, I can imagine being in Hawaii for that moment. It smells so good and helps moisturizes my dry lips, which can crack in dry weather. I deem it a high quality lip softener, and it's kind of fun because of the tropical thing.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Not bad -very moisturising but leaves a film on the lips which I personally didn't like but others might. Great price though and did the job.